Translate

Pages

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Ooops!

Obviously, I was too tired when I published that last post. Please [mentally] move all decimal points 2 places to the right - 1%, not .01%, is what I intended.

I'm back home, after driving up to the San Francisco Bay Area yesterday to have dinner with Anne Field, who's teaching a workshop this week at Blacksheep Weaving Guild.

I spent last night at the home of Gudrun Polak, a fellow weaver, before trundling home this morning, with many shopping stops and side trips along the way.

Gudrun does a lot of tablet weaving, and wrote some software to help her create tablet weaving designs. You can see (and try out!) the tablet weaving software on her website. Also, you might have seen a recent article of hers in Handwoven magazine.

No comments: