Translate

Pages

Thursday, April 19, 2012

The Exhibit is Open

DH and I drove south to Lompoc today and hung the 15 pieces for the Flying Goat Cellars exhibit. The Grand Opening and Artist Reception is on Sunday, April 22, from 11 to 4. I'll try to get there a bit early with camera in hand, so I can post some pictures of the exhibit in situ.

In case you're close enough to attend in person, and not virtually (it would be a loooong drive for Laura from British Columbia, and I don't think the flying goat can bring Ruth all the way from Virginia) the tasting room is located at 1520 East Chestnut Court, Lompoc. The wines are well worth a drive, not to mention the weavings.

More later...

1 comment:

Ruth said...

Actually, I was planning to get there, but my personal flying goat ran into a bit of a rough patch wing-wise and told me she couldn't fly the distance. We could walk, she suggested, but I said there wasn't enough time. So we'll just raise a glass of lovely, full-bodied merlot at the appropriate moment and toast the excellent work of both artist and vintner.