Translate

Pages

Saturday, December 29, 2012

After the Hailstorm...

...what else but a rainbow? Not just part of a rainbow, the whole thing! I couldn't get it all in one shot, but here are the two ends. Each end is rooted in our little valley. Must mean there's a pot of gold somewhere around here. Or it means good luck on its way. Or something...




































After that, I finally started plying the fringe of the last scarf from the recent run of blue silk:











I'm looking forward to what will go on the loom next. I have two designs ready for the dobby loom, so which goes first will depend on whether I have all the yarn in the colors I need.

The jacquard loom still needs to have its warp tied back onto the cloth apron so I can begin weaving on it.

No comments: