Translate

Pages

Monday, December 17, 2012

Holiday Activities

I haven't posted in a while, mostly because there have been a lot of family events going on. Last weekend, we drove to LA for a wedding party - one of DH's brothers got married (actually, they eloped, and the party was a couple of weeks after the wedding) - and the party was a chance for the bride's and groom's families to get acquainted. Great event! We all had a terrific time.

The hellebore weaving is about to depart my studio and make its way to Susan. I know I've shown quite a few pictures of this one, mostly because it's one of my favorites.


















I'm almost sad to see it leave my studio, but I know Susan will give it a happy home!

It looks as if many of my female relatives will receive ruffle scarves for Christmas. The KPFA show didn't manage to find homes for very many of them, so I'm going to find homes with family members. I think they'll be a hit!

3 comments:

Laura Fry said...

Nice to have your Xmas shopping done!
Cheers
Laura

neki desu said...

your relatives won't be sad with the scarves for sure

Susan said...

Looking forward to seeing it very soon! It looks gorgeous...

Susan