Translate

Pages

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Last of the Lilac

Yesterday I finished weaving the lilac image:











Next up is a ranunculus, based on this design file, which has been indexed to 10 hues (some pink-to-red, some yellow-green, and some white/grey):
















The weaving won't begin for a while, however, as we're taking off for a holiday at the cabin in Montana, and today I'll be focused on preparations for the trip. There will be enough time after we return to complete the weaving and get all the flowers I've been working on ready to photograph for the upcoming show deadlines.

In the meantime, I'm hoping that clean air, sunshine, and a lot of doing nothing but resting (and maybe a little knitting) will let me finish recovering from the appendectomy.

2 comments:

Cate Rose said...

Have a splendid trip!

neki desu said...

enjoy your r&r time