Translate

Pages

Tuesday, December 03, 2013

Studios on the Park

The Handcrafted for the Holidays show and sale begins on Thursday, December 5, and runs through Christmas.

Hours:
Thursday 12 pm - 6 pm
Friday 12 pm - 9 pm
Saturday 12 pm - 9 pm
Sunday 12 pm - 6 pm

Location:
Studios on the Park, 1130 Pine Street, Paso Robles, California

Today's task was to take my work to the Studios and set up my 8-foot table.  The Studios provided tables and table covers for those exhibiting for the event, and along with my table came a generous amount of wall space, some of it adjacent to the table, and some around the corner to the left. Here is one shot of the table:











The show occupies the central gallery space running through the middle of the building from front to back, with individual artists' studios on both sides. The "window" behind my table looks into one of the artist studio spaces; I was instructed not to obstruct the window too much, so I was careful about placement of framed pieces, trying to obey the rules as much as possible and still display a range of artwork.

The Christmas ornaments should sell well:














These two are among the group of pieces on the wall around the corner to the left of the table.














If you are in the Paso Robles area, drop by -- you might discover some great one-of-a-kind holiday shopping!

1 comment:

Pat said...

I like the dahlias - I don't recall seeing these before. Is the red theme accidentally or deliberately seasonal?