Translate

Pages

Monday, November 01, 2010

Arts Action Fund

I'm on the email list to receive information from the Americans for the Arts Action Fund. Every year, these folks grade our honorable Senators on their support for the arts, using criteria such as voting in support of the arts, joining the Senate Arts Caucus, and more. The Honor Roll and Dirty Dozen lists have recently been published. Please keep these folks in mind as election day rolls around tomorrow.

On the weaving front, I've got a stack of jacquard pieces that have been cut apart, stitched to prevent fraying, washed, and pressed. I'll get as many done as I can in the time left before we leave for Santa Monica.



I'm particularly happy about the amount of detail that shows up in the black-and-white image of the moon (shown on the loom here).



Just look at those craters!

No comments: