Translate

Pages

Thursday, February 09, 2012

A Busy Time

I haven't been in the studio much lately, except to sort books, price books, package books, and ship books via the sales blog. It was, however, a very successful venture: all of the weaving books are sold, and many of the books and periodicals in the other categories as well. Even the 76-issue collection of SpinOff magazines has found a buyer. She lives in the UK, so now I need to find the most economical way to ship 44 lbs of magazines across the pond.

Today, a carton of what's left will go to the Central Coast Weavers Guild meeting with me; I hope that the carton will be lighter on it's homeward-bound trip :>)

So, I apologize for not having any fiber goodies to show, but that's the way it goes sometimes. I expect to be back at the loom soon - this hiatus has gone on long enough!

No comments: