Translate

Pages

Saturday, February 04, 2012

A Film Review

Last night, DH and I were delighted to watch what is absolutely the best animated film I've ever seen. Ever. Bar none.

The Triplets of Belleville is about a boy, his grandmother, his dog Bruno, his bicycle, three crones (the triplets) and a flock of French criminal underworld types.

The artwork/animation is amazing, the plot exciting, the pace lightning fast, and the ending satisfying.

For you Tour de France junkies out there, the main theme is bicycle racing. Plenty of muscular calves and thighs to admire... :-}

Try it. I guarantee you'll love it as much as we did. We gasped, we giggled, we had a blast.

1 comment:

Pat said...

It's called Belleville Rendezvous in the UK and, I agree, it is great. Hardly anyone I know has seen it. I loved the granny. Pat Foster