Translate

Pages

Saturday, March 30, 2013

A Milestone

In honor of the 1000th post on this blog, I'm doing a little studio clearout. Over the next few days, I'll be posting some jacquard weavings on my sales blog. They will be weavings created before I upgraded the loom to 1440 hooks, so they're all about 16 inches in width - which means they're easy to roll up in a mailing tube for shipment. The prices will be marked down by about 50%, so if you see something you want, just let me know.

Here's how it will work: you email me (sandra at 3springshandworks dot com) and tell me the name of the piece you have chosen, along with your zip code. I'll calculate postage, and send you a PayPal invoice for the total. Or, we can arrange to take your credit card directly if you prefer not to do PayPal. Keep your eyes on the sales blog!

In the meantime, I finished weaving the last few inches of Evelyn's apricots:











Now it's on to the next project - I'm working on an image based on a photo taken by Una Walker, a fellow member of Designing Weavers.














I think this will translate well into a weaving - and it will only need two shuttles, one white, one orange.

No comments: