Translate

Pages

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Antelope Canyon, Again

On the way home from Oakland and CNCH, we stopped at the Olive Hyde gallery to pick up my three pieces from their annual textile exhibition. Most of the artwork had already been deinstalled and taken away by the respective artists, but my three were still on the wall so I could see how they were mounted for the show. The three were the first thing one saw upon entering the gallery - I couldn't ask for better placement!

















Back home, after lots of "putting stuff away" tasks and laundry and reorganization, etc., today I was able to get in some studio time and weave a few more inches of the Antelope Canyon piece.












Things will gradually get back to normal, and just about then it'll be time for the next show... :-)

No comments: